REFURBISHED | Dell Latitude E7240 Notebook
- Latitude E7240
Warranty: 12 months (unless otherwise stated)
THIS IS A CERTIFIED REFURBISHED PRODUCT
Everything we sell is Grade A, unless otherwise stated – please refer to our grading criteria for more details.
Get down to business with an Ultrabook™ that features a 12" display with optional touchscreen functionality and a beautiful design.
The thin (20mm) and lightweight (starting at 2.99 lbs/1.31 kg with a 3-cell battery) * Latitude 12 comes standard with sleek, durable aluminum, soft-touch finishes and a powder-coated base.
Underneath the surface is a Tri-metal™ chassis designed to survive challenging physical environments and MIL-STD-810G testing.
Packed with performanceLow-voltage 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processor options along with Windows 8 Pro allow you to work on big jobs with ease.
- Count on fast, reliable performance from your choice of SSD or Solid-State Hybrid Drives.
- Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array.
- A backlit keyboard lets you work in low-light environments while a swappable battery keeps you powered up on the go.
The most secure business Ultrabook™
- Latitude 12 guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, strong authentication and leading-edge malware prevention.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available factory-installed for automatic deployment and integrates seamlessly with your existing processes.
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including FIPS 201-certified smart card and fingerprint readers and contact-less smart card reader.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on and preboot authentication along with centralized, integrated management with your encryption policies using the Dell Data Protection remote management console.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
The most manageable business Ultrabook™
Easily manage your entire Latitude fleet with exceptional integrated management capabilities and options.
- Remotely manage and update your Latitude Ultrabook™ fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology. *
- Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off.
- Save time and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems.
- Centralize and automate laptop management with best-in-class integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances.
- Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
|PROCESSOR (CPU)||1.9GHz Intel “Core i5”|
|NUMBER OF CORES||Dual-Core|
|MEMORY||8 GB RAM|
|SSD CAPACITY||128 GB|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows 10 Home|
|SYSTEM RAM TYPE||DDR3 SDRAM|
|GRAPHICS PROCESSOR||Intel HD Graphics 4400|
|OPTICAL DRIVER||No optical drive|
|LCD BACKLIGHT TECHNOLOGY||WLED backlight|
|INTERFACES||Inbuilt microphone, HD webcam, 3 x USB 3.0/ 3.1 Gen1, 1 HDMI, 1 Display Port, SD card reader.|
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2020 by Nitro Apps